LIFE LESSONS: SEEKING CLARITY ISN’T FOR SUCKERS
Why would anyone seek a life coach? I’ll tell you 8 reasons I found for myself:
- I wanted to make a career transition but was unsure how to go about it
- I was finding it hard to achieve some goals I had been aiming at
- I felt insecure
- I wanted to start my own business and was afraid to do so
- I wanted to be more of a risk-taker
- Switching from a career lady to working/stay at home mom wasn’t as easy
- I wanted to build my capacity as a business manager through effective customer service
- I wanted to be a more confident and inspired professional
Perhaps all, some, or a few of my reasons apply to you as well, let’s chat. I’ve been there and with God on our side, you also will testify. CHEERS
Why would you seek a life coach or mentor? Civilized comments are always welcome.
Photo Credit: UNSPLASH.COM
Hi, I honestly admire the woman you have become and where you are going. This is a wonderful platform.
Thanks so much for this.